June 14, 2020
At The Wyld Agency, LLC, (Chic CEO) our mission is to increase access to high-quality education for everyone, everywhere – including learners with disabilities. We seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of the The Wyld Agency, LLC global community, and we value every learner. Accordingly, we are committed to ensuring that www.chic-ceo.com is accessible to individuals with disabilities and that our platform meets their needs. To meet this goal, we are committed to the following:
• We aim to conform www.chic-ceo.com with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.1 AA, published by the World Wide Web Consortium, and provide course authoring tools that permit content providers to post course content that conforms with WCAG 2.1 AA. We verify conformance through a combination of manual code inspection, automated testing using industry-recognized tools, compatibility testing using the most widely used accessibility support tools and, from time to time, review by an independent website accessibility consultant.
• We prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities.
• We link to this policy from the www.chic-ceo.com homepage and distribute it to content providers and relevant The Wyld Agency, LLC employees and contractors.
• We require that all videos include captions in an effort to help ensure that content posted on www.chic-ceo.com will meet a wide variety of requirements of learners with disabilities.
• We welcome accessibility-related feedback, including requests for accommodation, through the email address [email protected] inbox, which is managed by The Wyld Agency, LLC support team.
As with any rapidly advancing technology platform, enhancement of accessibility at The Wyld Agency, LLC is an ongoing process. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of www.chic-ceo.com to [email protected]
We welcome your feedback.